Ms. Gunjan Arya operates the http://www.psychtherapy.in website (the “website”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our service and/or website. We use your data to provide and improve the Service offered on this website, as well as at the offerings but not limited to: providing counselling services, therapeutic services, preparing case files, record keeping and so on. By using this website and/or any of our other service offerings, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Psych Therapy uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
Psych Therapy may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Psych Therapy
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
What about Confidential Data?
Please keep in mind that some data collected from you maybe classified as confidential information. Such data will not be shared with anoyne without written express consent by you, unless it is specifically mandated by law or judicial body. Some personally identifiable information may be disclosed if we feel that you may be considered a threat to yourself or others.
Is your Data completely Safe?
No. The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Analyzing your data
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links to other sites.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
If you are aged between 13-18, please ensure you have parental consent to use this website as your usage automatically implies that your parents or legal guardians have read this policay and agree to it. If you are under 13, please do not use this website and log off at this time.
This Policy is subject to Change.